MR DAVID BUSIENEI
Experience:Over 15 Years
Mr. David Busienei, Working as the CEO Nandi County KNCCi and a Secretary General for Centre Community Dialogue and Development in Coordination, Management and design of the organizations programmes. Mr. Busienei has achieved the following in the management of the Organization:http://www.ccddkenya.org/Empoweredcomm.php.
.being a model duplicated in Kericho and Central Kenya.This goes hand in hand with the National Parliament Successful programme:http://www.ccddkenya.org/Empoweredelec.php…
this is how ICC was demystified :http://www.ccddkenya.org/Documents/Counteringmisinformation.pdf…
currently He is coordinating a peace building programme along the Kalenjin-Luo border which is aimed at mitigating conflict between the two communities and it’s already achieving it’s objective as there was calm in the area during the elections.Here are some of the videos for the activities carried out.http://www.ccddkenya.org/Video.php..
He is a team player and results oriented person.For further information about Mr, busienei check on website:www.ccddkenya.org.
I989 to 1993
Eldoret PolytechnicCPA & business course
Kapsabet Boys High School A-Levels.
Diversity of Expereince
2001 to 2004
Working as a Finance and Administration Manager Euro-Marine International where my duties included among others:
- Managing busy sales and administration office coordinating and supporting a team of 5 staff.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of customers.
- Assessing the current financial profile of customers and devised cost effective financial solutions to meet their individual requirements.
- Maintaining company standards concerning quality and quantity of work to ensure service and customer care standards are achieved.
- Organizing office systems and ensured compliance with company and Financial Regulator standards.
- Generated new business income through active networking.
- Supported a range of successful marketing campaigns including offsite sales events. Organized sales stands and distributed marketing material.
- Devised and implemented training schedules for junior staff members.
- Working with Siginon Freight Limited as Financial Accountant where my duties included the preparation of financial Accounts and supervising accounts receivables and Creditors. Preparing financial reports, including reports on relevant accounting standards, disclosures and risk factors, and cost and asset management
- Profitability analysis
- Preparing end-of-month accounts, including: bank reconciliations, maintenance of fixed-asset ledgers, cash flow statements and analysis of profit & loss statements
- Presenting annual budgets and forecasts to management and other stakeholders
- Providing assistance to the Financial Controller
- Managing and mentoring junior accountants
- Saved the company through effective tax planning and minimization strategies